Terms & ConditionsGeneral Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.phillipgrass.com, owned and maintained by Phillip Grass Furniture, Ridder Stigs Vej 4, st., 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark, VAT no. DK 29465789.
Requests for information should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 41426692.
If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the three digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
CONTENT, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES - DISCLAIMERPhillip Grass Furniture strives, to the fullest extent possible, to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be held liable for these errors or changes and neither Phillip Grass Furniture, nor any employee or representative of Phillip Grass Furniture can be held liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.
Any dispute arising between a customer and Phillip Grass Furniture will be settled in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
ORDERINGwww.phillipgrass.com is open 24 hours a day. The website might temporarily be down for maintenance.
HOW TO ORDER
1. When you have selected the products you would like to order on the products pages, click “add to cart”. In the shopping cart click on the “Checkout” button when desired products are in the shopping cart.
2. Continue through the checkout process, and fill in your details; name, shipping address etc. You can check the products and total amount during check out.
3. When you have entered your credit card information and clicked on the “Complete my purchase” button, you have made a binding offer for the purchase of the items you have chosen.
4. At this stage your order is still subject to our acceptance. When we have accepted your order, we will obtain an authorization from your credit card company for the amount on the order. We are not withdrawing money from your card at this stage, but the amount might be reserved on your account. This is a normal process with banks and credit card companies. If your credit card is not authorized, your order will not be processed further, and we will contact you by e-mail with further information.
5. Directly after you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including the terms and conditions for your order.
All prices are listed including Danish VAT.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and Paypal.
No credit card fees are charged by us. Please note that it is not possible for us to charge a higher amount than the one approved by you.
Once you press the checkout button you will be redirected to the PayPal website and pay there.
VAT, CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES
If your delivery country charges customs or import duties - these will be charged once the package reaches the destination country. You will have to pay these charges. This also applies to the purchase of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient.
Unfortunately, we have no control over customs and import charges and we cannot inform you how much they will be before you order. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
For orders delivered to a country outside of the EU, it is possible to reclaim the Danish VAT that has been charged on the order. This is done after the order is placed and you are responsible for this.
We offer free shipping on all our items inside Europe (EU).
Please contact us for shipping rates to countries outside Europe (EU).
It is possible to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped from our warehouse. Normally orders are sent 1-3 business days after you place the order. Contact us and we will help you.
You may change your mind within 14 days of receiving your items. You have to notify us before the 14 days if you want to return your order. Please contact us if you want to return a product.
After you have received the items you ordered, you may carefully examine and try the items with in the period of 14 days, but only in a manner as you would if you examined the products in any other offline reseller. Have the items been used in excess of what is normal in order to examine them, you will be held liable for the decrease in value of the items the use has caused.
Where applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the notification. The refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse.
The shipping expenses for returning an order are not covered by us, and must be paid by you, and must also be arranged by yourself.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products or boxes. Make sure the product’s original packaging is intact. Please keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of sending the items back.
How to return an item:1. Notify us within 14 days that you want to return something
2. Send your items and the original packaging back to us within 14 days from your
3. Fill out the return form, and send it along with the items you want to return.
4. The return shipment cost must be paid by you, and is not covered by Phillip Grass Furniture.
5. You will receive your refund within 14 days after we have received the items.
6. If the items are not received in their original packaging and in the same condition as you received it a deduction can be made in your refund similar to the decrease of the value of the items.
Our return address is:
Phillip Grass Furniture
Ridder Stigs Vej 4, st.
2300 Copenhagen S
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
The return shipment cost must be paid by you, and is not covered by Phillip Grass Furniture.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
We want all our customers to receive high quality products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received or if your delivery is not identical to your order (wrong product or if a product is missing), please contact us at: email@example.com .
If you send us an e-mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as some pictures if there is something wrong with one of the products.
You are entitled to give notice of defects for a period of 24 months. If something is wrong with the product, your claim should be sent to us as soon as possible from the time that you notice the problem.
￼￼￼You can either have a new product sent, a discount or return the product for a refund. This will be decided from case to case. Accordingly, the provisions on defects in the Danish Sales Act apply.
If your claim is valid we will of course cover your shipping expenses for returning the item to us. Please provide us with documentation for your expenses.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you pack the return safely to prevent (any further) damage to the products or boxes. And please keep receipts and tracking codes as a proof of sending the items back.
If applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days after we have received the item.
Please note that a full refund cannot be given if:
a. You have actually used the products for its purpose. E.g. Used furniture to the extent where it has been marked and worn.
b. The item has been damaged while they were in your custody (e.g. during transportation)
c. You have handled the items in other ways than you normally would in a store for examining the nature of the type of item and its features.